Display Electrical Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200019617
We are seeking an enthusiastic electrical engineer to join our Display Engineering Team and work on groundbreaking products. This is a design engineering position that entails working with multi-functional groups to continually innovate the technology implemented in Apple's products.
- 5+ years significant industry experience crafting consumer electronics and/or embedded systems
- Should demonstrate strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communications
- Experience in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, etc.
- Should have experience crafting high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers
- Experience with leading PCB technology and electrical design and characterization of the following areas: DDR3/4, USB-C, LPDP, MIPI and I2C/SPI/UART buses.
- Experience in one or more of: MCU, power (DC-DC converters, power management, low power design), analog circuits, display technology, and integration.
- Experience in FPGA is a plus
- Expertise in board CAD tools including Cadence Concept & Allegro
- Apply your engineering expertise and work with multi-functional teams to realize products that consumers will love - Tackle meaningful engineering problems by selecting components, crafting schematics, directing layout, and bringing-up/debugging circuits in the lab - Collaborate with a large number of groups including PD, DFM, RF Design, Software, HW Test, etc. to bring a product from concept to mass production - Expected to help define exciting product features that will touch our customers - Have access to state of the art test equipment in labs to perform characterization of your circuits - Define test criteria and execute these test plans on functional prototypes to demonstrate the robustness of your designs - Occasionally travel domestically and overseas to work with our manufacturing partners to ensure success of the product - Grow and develop your skills in a dynamic reciprocal environment
Education & Experience
BACHELORS OR MASTERS DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR EQUIVALENT
Back to top