Display Electrical Engineer
Posted: Jun 4, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200012592
We are looking for an electrical engineer to bring fresh perspective and integrate state of the art technologies into Apple displays. In this rare position, you will have a high-visibility role to deliver the world's best front-of-screen experience on small form factor Apple products. You will design, prototype, and validate display hardware, integrate systems, and support new products ramping to mass production.
- Confirmed excellence in at least one electrical engineering discipline
- Power electronics, RF/wireless, or IC design, semiconductors, FPGAs, TFTs
- Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition and automation using test equipment.
- Strong python and Matlab script skill preferred
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or Spectre.
- Up to 20% international travel required per year.
- Experience with PCB design and IC packaging and layout, including analysis for SI/PI/crosstalk is a plus.
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma, DLP, LCOS, e-paper, etc is a plus.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: - Define display module EE architecture and features. - Design display electronic components including flexible PCBs and SiPs. - Collaborate with vendors on design execution and validation. - Work with multi-functional teams on system integration. - Define electro-optical performance metrics through extensive measurement and modeling of hardware. - Lead engineering investigation of new display technologies for next generation products through prototype design and characterization.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
Back to top