Display EE Architect
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 3, 2020
Role Number: 200173050
Apple is looking for an electric engineer who can architect the next generation display technology into Apple products. In this unique position, the candidate will be responsible for proposing and prototyping ideas that can overcome the limits of existing display technologies and can potentially hit the market in the next few years timeframe. An average day in this wide-dynamic position could include prototype platform design, hands-on measurements, data analysis and image processing, proposing design iterations or algorithms, system integration of the proposal, prototype demo, presentation and documentation of the proposals for cross-functional teams. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To be successful, you should be able to thrive in a multifaceted, agile, multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- - Excellence in at least one electrical engineering background chip design or analog/ mixed-signal/ digital)
- - Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition and measurement automation
- - Demonstrate engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity.
- - Natural inquisitiveness to learn and quickly pick up other areas.
- - Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or Spectre are highly desirable
- - Experience in display technology, such as LCD or OLED is a plus.
- - Experience in electro-optics systems, such as camera or image sensor is a plus.
- - Good understanding of device physics is a plus
- Design display EE architecture and prototype, bring-up, measure the feature. - Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling. - Design versatile comprehensive validation system for mass production. - Lead design maturity through failure analysis resolution and cross-layer optimization.
Education & Experience
MS/EE +3 years, PhD Preferred
Back to top