Director, Public Relations
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200180950
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. We are currently seeking a Director of Public Relations to join our corporate communications team. This role will be responsible for driving the communications for many of Apple's core values, including racial equity, environment and accessibility, in collaboration with the broader team.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and be passionate about consumer technology.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
This Director, Public Relations will be responsible for coordinating with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping devise and execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. Responsibilities will include strategic planning and execution, identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for consumer technology, international business and values-based communications issues.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Back to top