Director of Analytics
Posted: Jun 10, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200066121
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom Director of Analytics leads the data analytics practice and oversees the strategy, implementation and communication around Apple's analytics for marketing communications. You will monitor and communicate the health of our properties, nurture meaningful insights, find growth levers, and see opportunities to optimize our properties. Using current and new data sources and techniques, you will lead data reporting for Marcom that drives brand/business performance and potential. The role leads the analytics discipline for Marcom which will build an insights-driven culture, new processes, and strategy.
- You have 10+ years of experience leading a data and analytics practice, delivering reporting, insights, and optimization across a wide variety of businesses.
- You have played a strategic role collecting, managing and analyzing data for a marketing and communications function.
- You have built metrics to track performance across various digital properties.
- You have led data and analytics programs across platforms including owned (web, including e-commerce), mobile apps, SEO, social, email and paid media (digital advertising, paid social, SEM) platforms.
- You have managed marketing attribution modeling, including modeling across online and offline marketing platforms.
- You can work independently and collaborate with multi-functional teams
- You have a passion for research and data and are highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses related to marketing.
- You are passionate about the inner workings of data technologies, have an understanding of A/B testing as well as vast knowledge in the identification of metrics that measure and drive the long-term health of the business.
- You understand analytics methodologies and emerging trends, including knowing the best tools to deliver the insights required. You work to innovate our delivery experiences by staying ahead of the curve in delivery offerings and solutions.
- You validate, interpret, and provide insights in dashboards, reports, and presentations for partners throughout Marcom and Apple, including executives. - You set a vision, establishing a data-driven culture, and fostering the use of data to inform and make key business decisions. - You collaborate with numerous departments at Apple connecting data to synthesize insights. - You are responsible for training key teams and functions about data to improve decision-making across the business. - You use data and information visualization to actively address unanswered business issues and generate business insights that push Apple forward. - The role will involve solving hard analytical problems, and reporting in an 'always on' cadence. - You ensure Marcom and Apple have a streamlined and extraordinary analytics processes and work across Apple to ensure we have the right tools to deliver on our future. - We value excellent presentation and negotiation skills, collaboration and the ability to communicate with team members at any level of seniority. - We value the ability to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren't always clear but you shift gears and thrive when exploring new ground. You stay calm under stress and uncertainty. - We see ambitious employees who take initiative, are service-oriented and have exceptional analytical skills to be successful in our department. - We love creating the most compelling creative work in our industry.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
Back to top