Direct Marketing Lead - Emerging Services
Posted: Jun 25, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200072886
Are you passionate about thinking creatively as well as strategically? Can you put the magic within each product we build into words? As part of our Internet Software & Services (IS&S) marketing group, you'll uncover human insights to craft messaging that shows what Apple services, Apps, and Music and can really do for people. You'll create and manage direct campaigns for marketing that form the voice and spirit of Apple to our customer community, acting as the brand identity customers engage with at every touchpoint. You and your team's work will have a powerful impact on the way people see and use their Apple devices. That's because every piece of communication you create will reflect the essence of our products: simple and beautiful with iconic personality. We are seeking a Marketing Lead to join our team. As a Lead for Direct Marketing focused on Services (Apple Books, Apple News+, and more.), you will team up with IS&S business counterparts, the Direct Marketing team, and Business Analytics and Intelligence teams to develop a CRM strategy, drive the programs, and be responsible for achieving the goals set for the group. You will take part in a dynamic marketing team where strong business strategy and excellent interpersonal skills are critical to success.
- Authoritative knowledge of digital marketing analytics and an innate curiosity and real passion for data
- An excellent understanding of creative standard methodologies for email, push notification, and in-app messaging
- Experience partnering with creative teams to build and optimize compelling, multi-channel consumer marketing
- Shown ability to collaborate with worldwide marketing teams on the creation and roll out of programs in direct marketing that reflect regional market opportunities and consumer differences
- Validated experience with current and emerging direct marketing and engagement tools
- Experience with digital subscription products a strong plus.
- Proven track record with meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
You will lead development of business requirements documents and creative briefs You will work closely with data to identify actionable insights to continually improve CRM strategies A results-oriented, focused team-player with a strong desire to learn and succeed Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills including executive/partner presentations Produce articulate and inspired presentations to communicate your vision and plans. Written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions - all the way up to executives Stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to create a resource of growth tactics
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- You have a passion and a deep understanding of the value of our services and Apps on iOS, MacOS, TVOS, and WatchOS
- A deep desire to understand, respect, and communicate to our customers
Back to top