Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted: Sep 26, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200105601
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Apple Services Digital Marketing team in Culver City, Los Angeles. You will work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of seniority, while helping to craft how global marketing programs are measured across a multi-channel and multi-line of business ecosystem. On this team, you will work across paid digital media, performance marketing, affiliate marketing and organic social media marketing for Apple's suite of Services: Apple Music, TV+, Apple Card, Apple Arcade, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books, Apple News+, iCloud and more. You will work hand-in-hand with channel leads, marketing strategists, multiple media agencies, data, and business teams to deliver reporting and insights that drive strategy and decisions, as well as provide guidance on success/failure metrics. You'll have experience defining and measuring short-term and long-term marketing success across multiple channels, and have a strong passion for data storytelling.
- 5+ years of marketing analyst experience in a dynamic, data-driven environment.
- Expertise in marketing attribution modeling & measurement across multiple channels.
- Familiarity with digital advertising and social media platforms
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
- Extraordinary data visualization and presentation skills
- Experience with Tableau, Keynote, Excel and social listening platforms
- Highly organized, with experience developing taxonomies for effective data management
- Knowledge of subscription business preferred
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills
- Creativity and curiosity
- Outcomes and solutions-oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build close relationships within and across teams
- Ability to work with agility, prioritize effectively, and delegate as necessary (to external agency reporting teams)
You will be responsible for developing and managing internal reporting for Apple Services' Digital Marketing campaigns and programs. These reports will be circulated high and wide, so an attention to detail and ability to translate complex concepts to stakeholders at various levels through data, visuals, and narratives will be crucial. Reports will vary in scope, ranging from a relatively small A/B test to a Fiscal Year Business Summary. With such a wide-ranging scope, you'll be expected to take an audience-first approach to reporting so that each report is delivered with the right context to yield understanding and ultimately drive optimization. This is a huge opportunity to drive meaningful business efficiencies for some of the largest channels in one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; 5+ years of marketing analyst experience required.
Back to top