Digital IC Design Engineer
Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200001169
You will be part of a silicon design group responsible for digital baseband logic design in state-of-art wireless ICs.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of ASIC/VLSI design experience and a track record of developing complex ASIC functions in successful products.
- Excellent logic design experience including high speed deep sub-micron design and power management/techniques for low power design.
- Experience with DSP hardware implementations including data path and control logic.
- Familiarity with design tools for simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis
- Knowledge of C/C++/systemC and DSP algorithm modeling is a plus.
- Experience with backend interface, DFT and silicon debug are pluses.
• RTL implementation of baseband processing modules from spec to tape out. • Micro-architecture design by working with architect and algorithm teams • Detailed documentation of the designs • Work with verification team for test plan and function coverage • Design, simulation and synthesis for PPA(power/performance/area) optimizations
Education & Experience
BSEE is required. MSEE/Ph.D is preferred
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top