Digital Content Project Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 26, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200151992
Apple Retail is seeking a dynamic, highly-experienced project manager to join the Worldwide Digital Content Management (DCM) team. As a Digital Content Project Manager, you will be the face of the Digital Content Management team when partnering with marketing, business, site product and engineering project management teams as you manage the delivery of Apple Retail's online marketing campaigns, business programs, engineering releases and new product introductions.
- The ideal candidate is a detail oriented go-getter who doesn't shy away from constantly-changing challenges and, at a minimum, possesses these skills:
- 5-8 years project management experience and/or 5+ years of hands-on experience working in large-scale global content and product catalog management systems.5
- Experience coordinating global cross-functional teams (marketing, design, technical, localization, quality assurance)
- Experience launching large-scale global marketing campaigns.
- A knack for understanding web publishing tools and other technical concepts.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly.
- Effectively able to communicate to a global audience and to manage upward.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround
- schedules are the norm.
- Flexible and able to react professionally and efficiently to changes in schedules or project direction without sacrificing quality.
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects,priorities and people concurrently.
- Positive, can-do, and motivational attitude with the ability to achieve optimal results in challenging situations.
- Sound written and verbal communication.
- Excellent planning, execution, and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer experience.
- Strong ability to effectively manage difficult decisions and conflicting points of view.
- Commitment to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance. Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and Retail eCommerce publishing tools.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
Primary job functions include: Serving as primary Digital Content Management functional expert and consultant during design and development phases of online store campaign projects. Managing and communicating the development of project launch plans. Overseeing detailed planning of go-live assets and deliverables. Validating all campaign aspects at each milestone from launch to takedown, maintaining brand consistency and protecting the customer experience. Leading cross-functional teams in establishing timelines and digital content management requirements across multiple projects. Educating the cross-functional team on Retail's eCommerce publishing process and requirements. Reporting project status, risks, escalations and mitigation plans to leadership teams. Participating in post-release analysis to identify wins and challenges. Carry findings forward to continually improve future project deliveries and execution. Being the internal evangelist for smart, sustainable process solutions. Developing strong working relationships with corporate partners to ensure delivery of the best possibleexperience to Apple customers.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in business, project management, or equivalent experience. Previous website and/or e-commerce project management experience preferred.
- 1+ years of experience working with large-scale global content and product catalog management systems.
- A working understanding of web technology tools such as PHP, HTML, Photoshop, and varying digital asset types.
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, especially mobile.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in another language is a plus.
Back to top