Digital Circuits Engineering Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 10, 2019
Role Number: 200131104
Do you have experience leading teams to successful delivery of innovative silicon design? Are you a hands-on top-class organizer who can prioritize issues and day-to-day tasks with outstanding social skills? Do you dream of joining the team that delivers state of the art technology at the core of Apple's products? Come to Apple and deliver a broad range of silicon products / technologies, engage in leading edge technologies and deliver groundbreaking Apple products year after year. Apple seeks an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) within the Silicon Engineering organization to utilize their digital circuit design expertise as well as excellent interpersonal skills to drive the development process for foundation IP (SRAM, Standard Cells, Digital Customs) used in Apple custom chips. This is an extraordinary opportunity for current intermediate or senior level program managers with circuit background or senior circuit / PD engineers who are passionate about getting into Program Management.
- Requires 8+ years combined experience in design of digital circuits and technical leadership and/or engineering program management.
- Typically requires either program management experience or experience as a lead/manager.
- Knowledge of the development cycle of Standard Cell, Memory Compiler, SRAM and/or Register File methodology and generation.
- Background or knowledge in circuit / physical design is required.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to encourage team members.
- Strong dream to own and drive project development.
- Extraordinary teammate with excellent communication skills.
• Embed directly with the Circuit Design Engineering team and be responsible for collaborating closely with technical leads on circuit design issues, development cycle/flow, CAD interaction, etc. • Drive high level achievements on next generation IP by focusing the design team on meeting near-term breakthroughs and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the applicable multi-functional technical specialists. • Lead and track project schedules by driving high-level achievement execution in a dynamic core technology team. • Responsible for executive weekly program level communication and driving critical issue resolution as needed. • Track bugs and sign-offs. • Have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get things done. • Collaborate with CAD teams to balance dependencies for custom circuit development programs.
Education & Experience
Back to top