Debug Tools Validation Engineer
Posted: Dec 21, 2018
Role Number: 200007765
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Senior Validation Engineer who can drive debug feature and debug tools validation improvements into validation flows that scale from emulation to post silicon.
- Extensive Presilicon & Post silicon Track record of driving debug tools enabling & validation, improvements and getting them adopted by others
- Senior person that has proven record of working across validation teams to solve problems
- Expert of HW and SW Interaction and debug to root cause
- Experience working across validation, architecture, SW, and design teams to resolve debug issues
- Programming/Languages/Scripting: C, Perl, Verilog
Requires working with DV and post silicon validation teams to improve debug features and tools You will be a bridge between the DV team and SiVal SW teams on debug tools validation and enabling Experience in automation of validation environments. Requires working with pre silicon validation teams and design to incorporate expected usage models Requires working with a debug tools team on implementation issues Requires experience of validation in emulation environment that target usage models Work with validation teams to bring up debug tools
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.
Back to top