Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200051340
Play a part in the ongoing AI revolution that is redefining human-computer interactions. Solve some of the most challenging problems in Artificial Intelligence and NLP applied to international languages. Create cutting edge Deep Learning and NLP technologies and deploy them on a global scale. Shape the advancement of our multi-lingual, multi-cultural voice assistant used by millions around the world. Join Siri International at Apple.
- Strong understanding of statistical theory and applications. Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Machine Learning and/or Big Data techniques (Spark, Pig, Hive) is a big plus.
- Exceptional coding skills and experience with at least one high-level programming language (Python, Java or equivalent).
- Proven record of 3+ years of experience conducting Data Science projects. Experience performing investigations on large scale datasets is a big plus.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate the results in a clear and effective manner with product and leadership teams to influence the overall strategy of the product.
- Attention to detail.
We are looking for highly motivated Data Scientists with a strong background in applied statistics, Machine Learning and large scale data analysis. You will be responsible for generating key insights and data-driven recommendations to improve Siri's user experience in our international markets. You will work closely with Machine Learning and NLP engineers to develop state-of-the-art Deep Learning and NLP technologies that drive Siri's ability to understand users in different languages.
Education & Experience
* BS/MS/PhD in CS/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or other Scientific field.
Back to top