CVML - Senior Software Engineer in Test
Posted: Jan 12, 2019
Role Number: 200027808
The Computer Vision and Machine Learning Group at Apple is responsible for creating exciting technologies that enable Apple's products to describe visual assets, such as images and videos. This includes technology for macOS and iOS system frameworks used by for third party developers, and integrated into the iSight Camera and the Photos application. The group combines research and development in a dynamic environment. We're looking for engineers who enjoys applying their skills to a wide variety of tasks. Also, a strong analytical and problem solving abilities are paramount, as is passionate about writing quality code.
- You're an expert in software development, and actively code in: C, C++, and/or Objective-C
- You have experience with benchmark/test development and test automation
- You have a strong ambition for ensuring released products are of the highest possible quality
- You have strong Python scripting experience
- You are an effective communicator and love working closely with others
- You are experienced with macOS and/or iOS development
- Familiarity with UNIX-based systems is a major plus
You will be a part of a breakthrough team in Camera and Photos and will take computer vision and machine learning algorithms out of the labs and put them into products used by millions of people every single day. You will help by providing the benchmarks and testing infrastructure to ensure algorithm quality meets expectations and does not regress. You should have a real passion for test development, automation, and benchmarking. You will leading and implementing benchmarks to track the performance of the team's algorithms. You will define the benchmark, bring together the required data, develop the benchmark, run it on an automated system and monitor the results.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Learning, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Back to top