Custom Silicon Management Engineering Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Role Number: 200206127
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products! Apple is looking for design engineering professionals with strong leadership ability to ensure that our analog/mixed-signal Custom Silicon designs meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for our mobile products. In this position, you will be responsible for the full Silicon cycle from initial concept, through implementation, validation and qualification to mass production for our CSM team. As an Engineering Program Manager, you will utilize your deep technical knowledge along with effective program / project management skills to drive silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues that enable timely quality silicon delivery to Apple products.
- 5+ years' experience leading a full SOC design flow, from concept to mass production.
- 2+ years of technical Program or Project Management experience.
- Understanding of hardware and software integration challenges.
- Familiarity with both analog and digital design and development flows.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced engineering environment and real-time crisis leadership skills.
- Strong desire to own/drive project development using well defined metrics.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• You will work as part of a PM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable timely silicon to meet daring product schedules and driving internal processes to guarantee high quality Silicon definition and timely execution. • Support high-level milestone execution in a fast paced core technology design teams. • Drive Silicon issues with multi-functional teams at Apple and with vendors: Design, Verification, Validation, Process, Technology, Packaging, Quality and Reliability, System Hardware and Core Software. • Focus design teams on meeting achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right multi-functional technical expert(s) to resolve issues with emphasis on data-driven decisions. • Drive technical sessions with suppliers to supervise and follow up on issues/escalations. • Highly focused issue reporting, bug tracking and communication of program risks and status. • Willing to travel frequently to vendor sites, as needed.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master's Degree is an advantage.
Back to top