Posted: Jan 10, 2019
Role Number: 200022799
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? We have an extraordinary opportunity for senior level engineers to drive and lead technical engagements between Apple and silicon suppliers working on groundbreaking technologies. The Custom Silicon Management Group provides critical custom silicon for all mobile products including iPhone, iPad, iPod, and AppleTV. We are looking for a remarkable Design Verification Lead to work with multi-functional teams and external vendors to define, develop and productize the next generation of mobile power solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of SOC/Display/Audio & System architecture/design & in-depth knowledge of the state of the art verification flow.
- Experience with verification environment, including System Verilog / UVM / VMM.
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, deep understanding of Verilog, Verilog simulator and debug.
- Clear understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, assertion methodology & philosophy.
- Knowledge of Formal verification, low power verification and analog mixed signal simulation are a plus.
- Should be a phenomenal teammate with excellent social skills and the passion to take on diverse challenges.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the chip & is expected to: - Work closely with internal & external teams to review specifications, improve DV plans & methodologies, and ensure full test coverage. - Collaborate with design & micro-architecture teams to understand the functional & performance goals of the design. - Lead and track DV progress. Review DV metrics. Provide technical guidance to DV implementation and execution. - Have strong communication skills, reciprocal approaches, and excellent multi-functional capabilities.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE or MSCE with industry experience over 10 years.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.