Creative Technologist, Marcom
Posted: Mar 30, 2020
Role Number: 200080668
Apple's Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom) designs and delivers iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We lead all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies, and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. As a member of the Apple Marcom Interactive Team, the Creative Technologist (special projects) is responsible for driving innovation that enhances and enlivens the marketing of Apple's products and services. You will be expected to help design, prototype, and develop interactive experiences which surprise and delight our customers, while pushing the limits of design and technology. This is a highly collaborative environment, and you can expect to work alongside a diverse team of technical and creative individuals.
- Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in multiple design/development disciplines (AR/VR, native iOS/MacOS applications, installations, motion graphics, 3D, creative coding).
- Ideally, a minimum of 7+ years' experience working in creative/R&D/agency environments.
- Strong drive to explore and learn new technologies, and unafraid to be out of your comfort zone.
- Proven experience with Computer Graphics (OpenGL/WebGL/Metal).
- Proven experience with native iOS/MacOS development skills (Obj-C, Swift, C++, etc).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development is a plus.
- Motion graphics and 3D software (AfterEffects, Maya, Blender) skills.
Developing interactive prototypes in order to conceptualize and develop innovative approaches for Apple marketing initiatives. Research and develop new ideas using cutting-edge technologies and techniques. Overseeing the implementation of ideas to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Graphic Design/Computer Science/Media Arts and/or a collection of relevant work demonstrating the desired skill set (preferred).
Back to top