Posted: Mar 29, 2021
Role Number: 200181213
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! As a CPU Processor Emulation Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for RTL design, simulation, have an expertise in mapping designs to emulation, and improving model performance.
- The ideal candidate should have 3+ years experience in the following areas:
- Hardware Emulation Platforms and tools (Palladium/Zebu/Veloce and/or HAPS)
- RTL development
- Verilog, SystemVerilog (DPI and transactors)
- Simulation acceleration knowledge and FPGA prototyping
- Gate-level understanding of RTL and Synthesis
- Logic simulation: VCS or Xcelium
- Programming/scripting skills (C, C++, Perl/Python)
- Software Debug tools (e.g. gdb)
In this highly visible and interactive role, your primary responsibilities will include: • Create emulation models from RTL • Debug test failures and simulation/emulation mismatches • Bring up operating system on emulator-mapped CPUs • Release models and support any issues
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.