CPU Implementation Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
Role Number: 200076534
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Apple's Silicon Engineering Group (SEG) is hiring hardworking engineers for CPU block-level implementation.
- You should possess an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of CPU Implementation experience
- Familiarity with high performance microprocessor architecture
- Knowledge of logic design principles along with timing and power implications
- Understanding of low power microarchitecture and implementation techniques
- You should have design experience in deep submicron technologies and basic device physics
- Experience using synthesis & place-route tools
- Experience with scripting in Perl and/or TCL
As an Implementation Engineer you will own or participate in the following: •. Will work extensively with Micro-architects to define memory subsystem, perform feasibility, make area, frequency, performance, power trade-offs and design & balance the pipeline stages • Drive RTL-to-GDS flow through synthesis and place-and-route targeting ambitious targets for power, performance, and area • Design delivery. Work with multi-functional engineering team to implement and validate physical design on the aspects of timing, area, reliability, testability and power
Education & Experience
BS/MSEE is required.
Back to top