Corporate Events Product Development Coordinator
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 5, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200145256
We want the World to be a better place! Join our team and imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide corporate events team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We're looking for inventive, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that's you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. The Apple Events team is looking for a Product Development Coordinator to add to its team of event professionals. We are seeking someone to drive the development of our events management and interactive experiences platform.
- Manages Roadmap of features in the evolution of event technology platform.
- Gathers, documents, and prioritizes requirements for new feature development.
- Conducts interviews and research to translate user needs into feature sets.
- Responsible for prioritization of feature set development against the roadmap and events calendar.
- Works closely with Engineering/IS&T, Events stakeholders, and Events team to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Analyzes results of system feature roll-out against goals and maintains project documentation and executive briefing decks.
- Analyzes the global events landscape to identify emerging technologies and best practices and opportunities for innovation.
- Works with internal Apple Engineering and Product teams to align on core iOS and MacOS feature and product integration with the Apple Events Platform.
This person will have a unique focus on driving innovations and new initiatives, and on building the necessary strategic partnerships. They will be responsible for managing the relationship and development schedule with our engineering team, managing and prioritizing feature sets in the development backlog, maintaining our development roadmap, and preparing quarterly and yearly reporting for stakeholders, partners and leadership. Additionally the right candidate for this role will serve as an advocate/expert to internal Apple groups for the purposes of education and on-boarding.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Back to top