Posted: Aug 26, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200093821
Core Animation is the graphics compositing engine behind every Apple device that renders to a display. Our team is looking for an extraordinary software engineer to work on the technologies behind the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AppleTV, as well as secret "black box"projects. By working at the core graphics layers in Apple's operating systems, you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the end user experience for all Apple customers.
- A genuine passion for 2D and 3D graphics
- Excellent C/C++ coding abilities
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal, or other GPU programming APIs
- Experience with software performance analysis, optimizations and low-level systems programming
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As an engineer on the Core Animation team, you will work within a highly skilled engineering team in the design and implementation of critical rendering technologies. RESPONSIBILITIES: Work directly with the GPU, Media, UI, and system experience teams to implement features and debug issues across the software stack. New hardware bringup and productization across multiple programs. In-depth performance analysis and optimization.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience
Back to top