Core ML - ML App Developer Experience Engineer
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Role Number: 200022368
Apple's Core Machine Learning Developer Experience team is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented software engineer to create iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps that elegantly incorporate machine learning into expertly designed user experiences. The Core ML organization is responsible for developing machine learning technologies including the Core ML and Create ML frameworks. The right candidate for this position is passionate about discovering and developing new and compelling user experiences made possible through the use of machine learning.
- Expert Swift or Objective-C knowledge
- Experience with Core ML, Xcode, and Apple's SDKs
- Experience developing and shipping consumer focused apps
- Experience with machine learning and its common practical applications
- Solid UI design fundamentals with in-depth knowledge of the Apple app UI guidelines
- Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver exceptional
- results on tight schedules
Your primary responsibility will be to develop innovative apps showing the power of the Core ML and Create ML frameworks for all of our platforms. You will have the opportunity to work cross- functionally with many teams at Apple and impact a number of technologies. You will gain a deep understanding of our ML Frameworks in order to effectively work with both 1st and 3rd party developers and advise them on best practices for using the Core ML and Create ML frameworks. You will be responsible for staying up to date on the latest applications of machine learning both internally and externally, and for ensuring we are developing the functionality necessary for our developers to take advantage of those advancements.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Back to top