Core ML - Machine Learning Engineer (Neural Network)
Posted: Oct 29, 2019
Role Number: 200116854
The Core ML team is looking for an exceptional software engineer to create state-of- the-art machine learning development tools and software libraries. In this highly collaborative role, you will be at the center of multiple efforts to make machine learning an accessible and powerful tool for all developers. We are looking for someone with proven mastery of software development with specific skills in machine learning. You should have a strong mix of education and practical experience with a real passion for diving in to challenging problems head first.
- Strong and proven software development skills
- Experience with and knowledge of a wide variety of machine learning neural network libraries/packages
- Deep understanding on machine learning fundamentals, understanding of modern neural network architectures
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- Passion for software architecture, API and development tool design
- Experience in compiler and graph optimizations is a big plus
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and Apple development tools is a definite plus!
- Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
- Excellent communication skills
Work includes: Building and maintaining machine learning frameworks that ship on all device classes. Ensuring high quality and agility with unit, integration and performance tests. You should possess strong skills in software design and programming and be passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to Apple's ML development tools strategy.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science with 3+ years experience
Back to top