Computer Vision Software Developer in Test
Posted: Aug 1, 2019
Role Number: 200021533
At Apple we tackle large scale engineering challenges to surprise and delight our users. To build, maintain, and extend the necessary architecture for these tasks Apple is looking for an excellent software engineer in test like you. Algorithms, infrastructure, quality assurance and reporting are all tightly integrated at Apple. You can expect to interact consistently with senior engineers and researchers as you develop the expertise necessary to expertly test state of the art computer vision algorithms. Through our close collaboration with the algorithm teams, we help deliver best-in-class products with commitment to code quality, testability and maintainability.
- Work with world-class computer vision engineers to understand the algorithms they develop
- Build evaluations and metrics to quantify algorithm performance, and relate them to user experience
- Design and implement automated systems to run your tests at scale
- Investigate observed behaviors and gather diagnostic data to track issues to their source
- Drive issues to closure by working with a wide range of cross-functional teams
Make test plan, design test cases, and develop test applications and/or test tools Working closely with software developers to debug issues found Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management Maintain Continuous Integration system and configuration
Education & Experience
BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent)
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top