Computer Vision / Gaze Tracking Algorithms Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 10, 2020
Role Number: 200206409
The Video Computer Vision team in Video Engineering is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products. We're looking for an exceptional algorithm engineer with broad skills to join us to take part in our high-impact projects.
- Highly skilled in C++ and solid experience in scripting languages such as Python or Matlab
- Extensive knowledge and applied experience in bayesian filtering, numerical optimization and multi-view geometry in computer vision
- Strong 3D geometry background with focus on surface reconstruction and registration
- Fundamental understanding of sensor, emitters and specular reflectance modeling for novel tracking systems
- Experience in developing end-to-end algorithm solutions for gaze tracking is advantageous as well as experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Reflective and refractive optic surface metrology and ray tracing
- Accurate human eye appearance and structure modeling, pose estimation and tracking
- Temporal signal processing
We work on complex problems in computer vision that require robust, efficient, well tested, and clean solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. Analogously, the candidate is a lifelong learner who passionately seeks to improve themselves and the quality of their work. You will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise can be used to influence future user experiences and hardware that will be used by millions.
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Robotics, Physics, Applied Mathematics or a related fields, plus 5 years industry experience or a PhD / Post doc.
Back to top