Coherent Power Management Systems Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Jan 16, 2020
Role Number: 200057404
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results, and communicate effectively? Are you results-oriented? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Apple has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) within the Hardware Technology team. In this role, you will run multi-functional power management initiatives from architecture concept to product for Apple's state-of-the-art products. We are looking for a leader with breadth of experience and depth of technical knowledge in the system power management space. You will support architecture definition, and drive productization of power and thermal management features post silicon - working closely with Architecture, Software, Systems EE teams, Module EE and Software, and System QA teams. You will have a consistent record leading large multi-functional teams to deliver high quality, complex feature solutions on time.
- Requires 7+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Program Management / Engineering Management experience.
- System-level power and thermal management experience from Concept to Mass Production is ideal.
- Able to negotiate priorities between multi-functional teams and make adjustments where needed while still working towards the Apple standard.
- Ambitious and dedicated.
- Validated creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Extraordinary leader with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment.
- Strong multi-tasker.
- Ability to filter and distill meaningful information for the right audience
- Passion to own and drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics.
• Recognize, evaluate and communicate program issues and risks. • Facilitate strong communication, compiling multiple levels of status and present across a wide audience, from individual contributors to executive management. • Drive day-to-day activities to meet program objectives. • Drive and facilitate communication across many multi-functional engineering teams in a dynamic environment. • Plan, prioritize and driving technical solutions and achievements to meet ambitious schedules. • Understand technical issues and work towards closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making. • Focused issue identification, tracking, organizing and reporting of program risks, status, and options for resolution to executives.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE or equivalent is required.
Back to top