Client to Server Test Engineer Apple Media Products
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 6, 2018
Role Number: 200008308
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the software development cycle. Willingness to work cross-functionally.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Experience on client testing and automation.
- Knowledge in JSON, HTML, SQL and Python or Java
- Understanding with Big Data query tools (e.g. Spark, Scala) a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- A desire to work in a dynamic and meaningful work environment.
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
The Apple Media Products Analytics QA team is responsible for the Quality and integrity of the data collected and reported on customer experience data. Responsibilities include; writing test descriptions, performing functional and regression tests, writing test case automation while working closely with other teams. We are seeking QA Engineers to contribute to the latest client (iOS/tvOS/macOS) to server data validation. Day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test case automation and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). This position demands a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. Possess exceptional analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis. Be dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. Demonstrate excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with third parties. Candidate should possess the ability and/or interest to implement automated tests.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Back to top