Cellular Platform Software Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Posted: Oct 27, 2020
Role Number: 200162455
Join the Wireless Technology and Ecosystems (WTE) organization and be part of an outstanding team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Multifaceted, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development.
- Excellent software developing and debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems
- Excellent knowledge on embedded systems debugging methodologies and tools.
- Validated understanding of modem cellular technologies and baseband system architecture (core, cache, memory, bus, Its, sleep/wake, clock, power, etc)
- Strong experience in C/C++ programming.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Wireless Technologies team is looking for highly motivated and creative engineer to work on our next generation products. The duties of this position will design, develop, debug baseband platform software, and work with cross functional teams to deliver the features into product.
Education & Experience
Master in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors.
Back to top