Cellular Common Framework Software Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 12, 2020
Role Number: 200166781
The Apple Cellular Protocol Software (CPS)'s Common Framework team is actively looking for Software Development Engineer to learn and grow with us. Join us and be part of the team that powers the working productivity and efficiency of Apple software development! We are looking for a software development engineer to help us develop, build, maintain, and extend the necessary software, framework and infrastructure architectures that assure successful, efficient and bug-free delivery of the high quality Apple cellular protocol software and collaborate with the most innovative software teams in the world.
- Strong work experience with C-based language (C, C++, Java/Groovy) as well as Python is a MUST
- Highly competent with the Git version control system, and agile workflows.
- Experience in shell scripting, build scripts, and DevOps & CI system experience with Jenkins, Gerrit, and similar tools is a strong plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have the ability to stay focused and prioritize a robust workload while achieving excellent quality
The successful candidate will contribute to software development, continuous integration & automation projects in our wireless protocol software team. The day-to-day work could include some of following: - Develop Software features or framework from the requirements, propose well-studied solutions based on the best software practices and patterns - Follow the best-of-practice SDLC process for software development, debug, unit-test and integration - Cross-functional collaboration to assure process compliance and seamless software integration. - Maintain and evolve software systems and configurations, extending framework projects and developing and maintaining automations and tools along the way - Support projects across teams by setting up and maintaining development environment - Debugging CI failures and triaging failure logs to the right component teams
Education & Experience
BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Python, C/C++ and shell scripting skills are critical in succeeding in this role
Back to top