Carrier Digital Projects Lead
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200199438
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we collaborate with partners to seek opportunities, develop account plans, and execute programs to grow the business, resulting in great customer experiences and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem. In this role, you will have a focus to drive digital programs across our US carrier partners.
- You understand the US mobile / carrier industry and see through the eyes of the partner to drive overall success in digital programs.
- You are passionate about the consumer journey across digital channels and traditional mobile retailers.
- You are an expert in online product management and business development. Your knowledge for creating new business models and innovative digital product programs has positively influenced consumers and maximized sales.
- You bring deep expertise in digital online/mobile commerce, digital customer experiences (CX), and digital marketing.
- Significant experience in developing growth strategies, preparing and conducting negotiations, and detailed analysis.
- You have great ability to inspire and communicate effectively by influencing and collaborating across multiple internal and external teams.
- You are analytical and have a numerical aptitude to better analyze data.
- You are willing to take action and full of energy for new challenges. You can shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
You are responsible for executing holistic digital channel plans, roadmaps, and driving both Apple's digital customer experience and business growth with strategic carrier accounts. You drive business development to identify innovative ways, strengthen partnership models, and develop online programs to sell Apple products through our carrier partners' digital platforms. You collaborate with various partners and work with cross-functional teams to drive the overall success of the carrier partnership and Apple's sales growth. You are working closely with partners that include the Worldwide Digital Channel Team, Marcom Team, US Account Executives and external carrier partners. You understand the partners' platform capabilities and expansion plans to resolve new partnership opportunities for app development and e-commerce. You are developing and leading yearly digital account plans, roadmaps and sales targets for the US carrier accounts. You consistently build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key carrier accounts. Identify, model and pilot new business strategies and online programs with partners and measure success.
Education & Experience
You have 8+ years of experience in a B2C eCommerce company, digital strategy consulting/agency, carrier, or digital business development. You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
Back to top