Campus Leader - UNC Chapel Hill
- Durham, NC
Posted: Apr 16, 2020
Weekly Hours: 14
Role Number: 200149868
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas who inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. What does this mean? You have energy, dedication, passion, and are capable of helping Apple transform education and improve the college experience. You take every experience as a learning opportunity and improve upon your technique for the next. You're not only passionate about representing the Apple brand but also very active in various student organizations and eager to plan events to enrich the lives of students, faculty, and staff. You're well connected on campus and passionate about how technology can support student life in the classroom and beyond. A natural leader, you pursue your passions and are inspired to fuel others to do the same.
- Available to work on your campus between 10 to 14 hours per week for the full term.
- Ability to be present on campus and work flexible hours and days, including weekends, on campus throughout the school year and summer months
- Actively enrolled and taking classes at the school listed on the job description
- Ability to travel and stay overnight to attend the Campus Leader Program Training
- Passion for how Apple technology can support multiple career pathways through coding or other creative outlets
- Dedication to following program guidelines to protect brand integrity
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal-including formal presentation and ability to communicate with a virtual team
- Ability to inspire a team and grow engagement by influencing, motivating, and aligning with campus contacts to achieve strategic goals
- Ability to self-motivate, overcome obstacles, and work independently, consistently reporting back to the program about campus involvement
- Excellent time-management, organization, planning, and implementation skills
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Knowledge of Apple products
- Sales, leadership, and marketing experience a plus
We're looking for highly motivated students who have a real passion to learn and innovate. Being a Campus Leader takes an understanding of technology and the ability to spread the Apple message to impact the college experience. It takes someone who can encourage others, move fast, and get things done. We work with the Campus Leader Program and Account Team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific opportunities. We are passionate about Apple, and inspire and educate customers about all that Apple has to offer. We exemplify Apple's unique style of service through words and action. We are flexible with our schedule to support business needs. We're comfortable planning and sharing ideas, are already connected with groups and organizations on campus, and excited to expand this network even further. This is more than just a college job. It's a chance to get your resume off to an incredible start by helping Apple transform the student experience. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Education & Experience
Back to top