Camera Software Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 27, 2020
Role Number: 200167860
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience, utilizing computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same.
- Implement and maintain a realtime camera capture pipeline.
- Design tools used in-camera image quality efforts.
- Implement hardware specific image processing algorithms
- Build our mobile experiences for the camera.
- Architect user experience for camera and photos.
- Design tools for supporting various media formats.
The Core Media Capture team provides the capture and camera foundation across all of Apple's innovative devices. We aim to deliver an unsurpassed media experience by combining forward-leaning software techniques with the latest innovations in hardware. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Back to top