Camera & Photos - Photos Software Manager
Posted: Dec 9, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200082975
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same. The Photos Storage team is responsible for building innovative on-device and cloud services to improve the user's photos experience. We shape the next generation of Photos for Apple and contribute to a product that is redefining the camera and photos experience for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch.
- You will be strong in building, growing and leading an extraordinary engineering team.
- You will have on-device software development experience.
- You are able to communication clearly and influence your team and cross-functional teams
- Experience leading a software development team, as well as a consistent track record of bringing products to market.
- You have experience building APIs or frameworks.
- You have a background in relational databases (SQL Lite, Postgres, SQL, "Core Data").
Our team is looking for an extraordinary software leader to build and lead an elite team. We're searching for a proven engineering manager who will be responsible for the future of the Photos platform and guide the development of the photo storage infrastructure across client platforms.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with developing experiences based on cloud services.
- Emphasis on performance; aware of optimizing networking protocols or databases.
- Media database experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top