Camera Machine Learning Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 12, 2020
Role Number: 200153967
Apple delivers the most popular cameras in the world. Each product release provides breakthroughs in photography and stunning features customers love. Many of these impressive features utilize machine learning algorithms. To develop our product roadmap, a robust and predictable connection must be developed between deep ML applications and camera hardware performance. Your work will utilize large scale simulations to design cameras for future ML features in Apple products as well as build new ML applications for concept product designs.
- - Experience in data science and machine learning specifically related to sensing and imaging
- - Experience in cameras systems, imaging systems and computer vision
- - Experience with data engineering, durable object stores and s3
- - Full-stack SW development via git-flow
- - python, python, python and some MATLAB
- - Beautiful data visualization of results for presentation
- - CV, ML, DNN
The camera engineering team is looking for an ideal candidate who is an engineer with a mind for hardware-to-algorithm imaging systems and associated features. Your enthusiasm for this work will deliver outstanding products to customers around the world. Your work will architect camera products, algorithms and features with rigorous analysis and data driven results. You will be responsible for shipping products and solutions to customers, crafting our product roadmap, defending results and directly presenting to Apple leadership teams and product organizations. You will be responsible for the development of large scale end-to-end system simulations and synthetic image processing.
Education & Experience
- BS, MS, or PhD in physics, computer science, image science, electrical engineering, or related field.
Back to top