Posted: Oct 13, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200112071
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in developing excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for all research, design, development, test and qualification of camera hardware and software for Apple products. The team is looking for an extraordinary Hardware Architect, to design and develop next-generation Cameras and related systems/technologies for Apple products.
- You will have 10+ years experience in system level design and architecture with demonstrated background in driving optimal HW/SW/FW system partitioning
- Experience with camera technology covering sensing, control and signal processing
- You will be experienced in silicon design covering Analog/mixed-signal and/or digital design.
- Multi-disciplinary understanding of EE, CE and Physics principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid teamwork and leadership skills.
Work cross-functionally to develop hardware/system architectures for novel camera systems Evaluate problem space to determine key system requirements Evaluate solution space including system constraint discovery to determine creative architectural implementation approaches Develop & drive component level architecture specifications to the implementation phase
Education & Experience
Master's/PhD in Electrical Engineering, CS/CE or industry experience equivalent