Camera Frameworks Test Automation Engineer
Posted: Sep 16, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200075846
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same. Be a part of the team that designs, develops and tests Camera APIs for the latest innovative Apple products. The Camera & Photos Group is looking for a talented software engineer to join it's Camera Foundation Test Engineering team. You will directly contribute to running and maintaining API tests for public and private Camera Capture APIs. This will be a dynamic role with exposure to both software quality and development cycles. We need an engineer with strong automation and triaging skills and a quality first attitude.
- Strong experience with a major scripting language (like: Python).
- Experience with Continuous integration Systems.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes.
- Strong triaging and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- Camera experience preferred.
As the Software Quality Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative camera software. You will work closely with software engineers, management and other QA teams. You will cover a broad span of test areas involving API testing, continuous integrated testing and maintaining test frameworks. Your responsibilities will include automated testing, triage of issues, and reporting on the project progress & risk analysis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience building and maintaining test frameworks.
- Automation and tools development experience desirable.
- Familiarity with SQA Methodologies and debugging skills
- Thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects with multi-functional team.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
Back to top