Posted: Dec 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200210286
Do you have a passion for creating the best camera experience in the world? The Camera & Photos team focuses on building engaging new experiences that use computer vision, image processing, and machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people and get used to capture trillions of moments each year. The Portrait & Depth team provides the innovative algorithms and image processing solutions for all of Apple's awe-inspiring devices including iPhone and iPad. Combining ground breaking machine learning and computer vision techniques with next-generation hardware, our team takes the mobile photography experience to the next level. If you are passionate about finding and solving new problems in computer vision and image processing, we have the job for you.
- Proven research and practical experience in developing computer vision, machine learning and imaging algorithms for image processing, photography, and video quality
- Strong expertise in developing, training and productizing deep learning algorithms
- Solid understanding of computer vision concepts including multi-view geometry and depth estimation
- Demonstrated experience identifying new industry problems and providing viable solutions to those problems
- You should be proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams
- Ability to manage numerous projects and prioritize work accordingly
- You should have strong coding skills in Python
- Experience with one of the major ML frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow)
The Portrait & Depth team is seeking an extraordinary and innovative engineer to work on state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning solutions. Through crafting advanced imaging algorithms and forward-looking features on our team, you will contribute to existing and future Apple products.
Education & Experience
PhD or MS in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science, or a related field