CAE Engineer, Product Design
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 5, 2020
Role Number: 200184650
You will be working in a Product Development environment in a truly cross functional team delivering world-leading mechanical engineering results for products that change the world.
- Strong knowledge of finite element analysis in one or more disciplines
- Experience performing analysis or developing analytical methods in the support of design
- Experience with calibration, verification, and validation of models through physical testing is desirable
- Must have ability to deal with an incredibly fast paced environment
- Must have outstanding verbal and visual communication skills
- Must have a passion for creating innovative, high quality products
- Must be capable and comfortable establishing best practices and contributing to the creation of an outstanding team
As a member of the Apple Product Design team, you will be responsible for developing and practicing finite element analysis. You will be fully integrated with the Product Design engineers from the earliest stages, analyzing and informing the design of cutting-edge products. You will also work with teams within Apple and with outside vendors to develop and perform tests to validate your analysis.
Education & Experience
Minimum BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent degree.
Back to top