Build and Release Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 15, 2020
Role Number: 200101489
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Pay team is looking for Build and Release Engineers to implement, maintain and constantly improve the build eco-system. To support Apple Pay's rapid growth and expansion this new role will be part of the Infrastructure Engineering team at Apple Pay.
- TeamCity, Jenkins, GitHub, Gradle, Ansible, Chef... You know the challenges of building software and find ways to build and deploy easier.
- Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm... Yup, you've seen it all.
- Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu... tuning monitoring just right is imperative to success.
- 6+ years of experience with Linux, UNIX.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment are phases that excite you.
- You know how to set direction and build consensus through vigorous debate.
- Ambiguity doesn't scare you. You see it as an opportunity to define the future.
- You automate things rather than doing them twice.
- You're a hands-on strategist.
- You can lead a project yourself.
- You're an expert in the Build and Release space, but don't want to be limited to that space. As part of the Apple Pay Engineering team, what excites you is the opportunity to have a broad impact on the product and customer experience.
- Experience with HashiCorp stack - Nomad, Consul, Vault is a plus.
This is an opportunity for an experienced CI/CD Engineer to architect and implement the future of Apple Pay's infrastructure platform. If you're passionate about delivering Continuous Integration and Deployment at scale into system that enables the experience of millions of customers, this is your kind of role. You'll be embedded in a team of talented engineers that are already focusing on development, quality, performance, reliability, infrastructure, security and compliance.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
Back to top