Brand Content Manager
Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200112017
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Apple's Worldwide Marcom team is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional to provide strategic and executional leadership across our consumer marketing with a focus on creative content. In this role, the Brand Content Producer will join an established team of Brand Managers, Functional Producers, creative teams and Planners who work across the Marcom functional teams (Apple Retail, Channel, Interactive, Events, Video and Packaging) to help lead, develop and execute global integrated marketing communication efforts. The Day-to-day responsibilities include briefing creative and content curation teams (e.g. Business Affairs, Photo team), driving communications across teams and aligning with creative development schedules, presentations, approval processes and troubleshooting to create a smooth workflow for the cross-functional teams involved.
- You are enthusiastic, inquisitive and team oriented all with the ability and vision to define the day-to-day aspects of this new role while keeping focus on its larger goals.
- You have shown ability to actively build rapport, credibility and influence, and make things happen throughout a highly matrix'd organization.
- You have expertise in managing the creative development process across a variety of communication vehicles including interactive, print, and PR.
- You will support, understand, and enhance the creative development process across multiple media and functional teams.
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization, with an analytical and focused approach to marketing.
- You have rigorous attention to detail and are deeply organized.
- You will have 8+ years experience preferably at a creatively driven ad agency or in- house marketing communications department as an account manager, creative producer or project manager.
As a key member of the Brand team, you will drive and lead the creation and creative development of content for use across teams and GEOs. This content may include video, photography, demo content, third party content, partner content, illustrations, screens, hardware, animations etc. We work closely with Product Marketing, Content teams, and Marcom specialists to ensure content is strategically aligned to product features and communication strategies. We lead launch and sustaining campaign efforts from inception to completion, including the creative content strategy and integration across functions. Work closely with Brand Manager and Cross-functional Project Manager to create a high level creative content plan across a launch. Communicate the content strategy and directional changes to Marcom functional partners. Partner with Brand team and Planner to develop compelling content briefs that align with the overall communication strategies. Participate in creative reviews to ensure the content strategy is on brief and the content story is carried across marketing materials. Establishing processes and documentation to track legal clearances, usages and placements of key assets across all marketing touchpoints.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top