Bluetooth Partner Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 12, 2020
Role Number: 200170412
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters. We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. We are looking for a motivated Bluetooth Partner Engineer with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills. Comfortable presenting data to a variety of audiences (including executive leadership) in both technical and business environments.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on large scale projects.
- Deep knowledge of the Bluetooth specifications, including core specification and key profiles: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP and MAP.
- Proficient in using Bluetooth tools (Ellisys or Teledyne OTA).
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, aptitude for identifying software defects.
- Self motivated, assertiveness.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, who seeks to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
- Travel time: once per month including domestic and international.
- Building and fostering Bluetooth technical relationships with automotive partners worldwide. - Driving Bluetooth interoperability related topics and debugging activities. - Managing partner feedback for release and beta software. - Attending test events and hosting workshops.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.
Back to top