Battery Qualification Leader
Posted: Aug 29, 2019
Role Number: 200096751
In this role you will lead the battery qualification team. You will lead in the execution of all qualification data gathering, analysis, and reporting in support of both technology development and NPI. In this function, you will have ownership over the Cupertino labs, engineers and technicians executing all qualification, lead overseas supplier qualification data and execution, run the battery qualification engineering team, as well as the engineering compliance team across all battery responsible for auditing and corrective actions for any non-compliance within battery NPI execution.
- World-class engineering skills and experience with a strong dynamic personality of an effective leader.
- Strong execution, both in terms of passion and track record, with the capability to lead high tech Cupertino based battery lab facilities.
- Ability to lead overseas suppliers guaranteeing quality execution and data integrity in support of all battery validation testing.
- Deeply high bar in terms of data integrity and quality, with the ability to analyze and report large data sets for critical engineering decisions, while simultaneously understanding and supporting the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and strong planning capabilities
-Lead the battery qualification team.
Education & Experience
Back to top