Battery NPI Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Jul 19, 2019
Role Number: 200001447
Apple is looking for consumer electronic design engineering professionals with strong communication and leadership skills to ensure that our Battery new product introductions (NPI) meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. As an Engineering Project Manager within Apple's Product Design organization, you will be responsible for leading the development process for our Battery Design and Integration teams.
- 5+ years of related technical background in Computer or Consumer Electronics preferred (not required).
- Excellent leadership, data presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to filter and distill significant information for the right audience.
- Ability to rapidly understand new technologies.
- Ability to comprehend, communicate and drive complex design trade-offs.
- Familiarity with computer architecture.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles.
• In this role you will drive the daily activities to meet the overall program objectives and focusing on process within product definition and engineering design cycles. • Identify multi-functional design dependencies and risks. • Clearly define and document design trade-offs. • Develop project schedules. • Identify and engage multi-functional partners for product definition decisions. • Enable the development effort by crafting and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process. • Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects. • Facilitate communication and collaboration across engineering functions and operations. • Offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
Education & Experience
• BSEE/ME degree or equivalent required
Back to top