Automation and Integration Manager - App Store Business Operations
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 24, 2020
Role Number: 200151474
We've all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. And so our team challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We're hiring people who want to help make that happen. We are seeking a hardworking and passionate individual to join the App Store Business Operations team. You will work on opportunities to optimize global business operations of the App Store for iOS, Mac, iMessage, Apple TV, and Apple Watch and will work hands-on to develop and deploy automated solutions for day-to-day operations and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. We're growing and encourage you to apply!
- 4+ years of relevant experience at a high-growth technology firm; Digital Media/ Software Services industry experience preferred
- Experience developing scripts to automate digital content operations/ workflows, using scripting languages such as Python, AppleScript, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Proven experience with development of content management systems/ customer relationship management tools a plus
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS and App Store ecosystems
- Experience working with cross functional global teams across all levels of the organization and managing the implementation of complex projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), project management skills, relationship management skills, and the ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
- Willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Experience with the mobile app development process is a plus
- Work with cross functional global teams and senior management to support the development of automated solutions in alignment with long term divisional strategies - Partner with business leaders across Business Management, Product, Editorial etc. to identify and define automation solutions to operational challenges - Seek new ways to automate repetitive tasks and propose and implement tool solutions (web tools, automation scripts, APIs etc.) that drive quick improvements to the organization WW or for addressing country-specific needs - Document business requirements and work closely with internal engineering teams, and external vendors as needed, to support the build and deploy of tools that scale the business - Develop related tool guidance for new processes resulting from business initiatives - Support leadership in implementing new tools and managing changes to maximize the adoption of new tools - Develop dashboards and other reporting tools for business partners and leadership to understand operational performance
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Operations or related field; Advanced degree a plus
Back to top