Audio DSP Firmware Engineer-
Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200121361
This position can be located in Culver City or Cupertino, Ca. The IMG Audio team is seeking a highly motivated engineer to join our DSP Engineering team. In this role, you will develop audio software/firmware to improve performance and add features to our next generation of Apple products. You will work with closely with hardware, algorithm, application and QA team members to integrate solutions into products. We're looking for someone with cross-sectional background of implementation, optimization, and algorithm development. The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is at the center of Apple's innovative products, including the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. The work done in IMG Audio directly impacts the end user experience through high profile features such as Telephony, FaceTime, Siri, media playback, and audio/video capture.
- 5+ years experience in embedded audio platforms
- Excellent C/C++ coding skills
- Optimizing code for programmable DSP's
- Bringing up audio hardware and prototyping systems
- Deep understanding of DSP fundamentals, preferably in telephony or music
- Ability to work with a variety of teams or independently as needed
We're looking for someone who has experience in the field of DSP software/firmware, systems integration and algorithms of music and voice processing.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or EE
Back to top