ARKit iOS Application Engineer
Posted: Jun 11, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200041955
Are you ready to explore applications for augmented reality with a hardworking and collaborative team? Do you thrive on building solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? Apple's ARKit team inside the Technology Development Group is seeking an ambitious iOS developer who will play a central role in the delivery of functionality in Apple's first party apps. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to engineer upcoming ARKit-based products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple's customers every single day.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent Objective-C and/or Swift coding ability.
- Experience with iOS development and iOS SDK.
- Experience with 3D computer graphics & rendering.
- Familiarity with 3D math and linear algebra.
- Confirmed debugging and performance testing skills.
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
The ideal engineer is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring a rapidly evolving domain. You are a self motivated, excellent problem solver and a go-getter. You have strong technical skills and proven experience in writing commercial grade apps for iOS. You will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interest or proficiency in UI/UX design.
- Experience with SceneKit, SpriteKit or similar graphics related technologies.
- Experience with macOS development and macOS SDK.
Back to top