ARKit iOS Application Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 25, 2019
Role Number: 200018491
Are you ready to explore applications for augmented reality with a talented and collaborative team? Do you thrive on building solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? Apple's ARKit team inside the Technology Development Group is seeking an ambitious iOS developer who will play a central role in the delivery of functionality in Apple's first party apps. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to engineer upcoming ARKit-based products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent Objective-C and/or Swift coding ability.
- Experience with iOS development and iOS SDK.
- Experience with 3D computer graphics & rendering.
- Familiarity with 3D math and linear algebra.
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills.
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
The ideal engineer is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring a rapidly evolving domain. You are a self motivated, excellent problem solver and a fast learner. You have strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for iOS. You will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- - Interest or proficiency in UI/UX design.
- - Experience with SceneKit, SpriteKit or similar graphics related technologies.
- - Experience with macOS development and macOS SDK.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top