- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Oct 23, 2020
Role Number: 200201810
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. As an Internal Application Engineer, you will serve as a resident guide and technical support resource for multi-functional teams. As the ideal candidate, you will have knowledge in ASIC design, hardware system design and firmware/software.
- - 8+ years with bachelors' or equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience.
- - Work closely with Design team to support ASIC Integration by internal system teams
- - Display system background and familiarity with display protocols such as DP and MIPI required.
- - Familiarity with microprocessors, and serial protocols such as SPI, I2C, SPMI is a plus.
- - Familiarity with common bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- - Experience with new system bring-up and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- - Ability to debug at system level involving hardware as well as firmware/software issues.
- - Ability to write scripts for system/device configuration and test automation.
- - Strong communication and social skills for working with multi-functional teams.
- - Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- - Previous AE/FAE experience would be ideal.
- Provide detailed product information and design tools such as data sheets and programming guides. - We are looking for an individual to review evaluation board schematics and layout. - Provide hands-on bring-up and debug support of evaluation boards working with partner hardware engineering teams to diagnose, fix and resolve issues. - Support firmware and ASIC design engineering teams in the collective effort of device and system level testing. - Collect issues identified through system-level evaluation and convey those to the ASIC engineering team, advocating for fixes and/or improvements to the design, where needed.
Education & Experience
Masters Degree with 7 years or Bachelors Degree with 10 years
Back to top