AppleCare Health Support Programs, Project Manager
- Austin, TX
Posted: Sep 4, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200189389
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Health & Safety Support Programs has an immediate opening for a project manager with strong project management skills. At any given time, this role may manage multiple health and safety focused contact center readiness initiatives of varying scale, complexity, and focus within the AppleCare contact center business. You will be curious, have excellent eye for business, and challenge assumptions while demonstrating a strong work ethic; be able to move efficiently between projects; communicate effectively with a variety of audiences in verbal, written, and presentation forms; and gather and analyze information from a variety of disparate sources to support decisions. Lastly, an ideal candidate will have an extensive background in project management, contact center processes, medical device quality management systems, medical device post market surveillance compliant handling, and public safety or emergency services experience (PSAP operations). This position can be based in Austin, TX. or Cupertino, CA.
- Experience leading global cross-functional projects
- Contact Center operations and process experience
- 2+ years of medical device experience in a quality/compliance role
- Experience maintaining a medical device quality management system with a focus on post market surveillance and complaint handling
- MDSAP Medical Device audit experience
- Direct, hands-on experience with emergency services and/or PSAP (Public Safety Answer Point) operations.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
An AppleCare Health & Safety Support Program Project Manager is responsible for overseeing readiness activities for AppleCare contact centers in all facets of Apple's Health and safety initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to regulated medical features, non-regulated Health and Wellness features, human subject research, and public safety initiatives all while delivering outstanding support and protecting customer privacy and user safety.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred with 3+ years of program/project management experience, ideally with PMI, Six Sigma, or similar project management certification.
- Clinical or regulated contact center operations experience
- Knowledge of international medical device regulations and requirements
- Experience in Public Safety operations
- Knowledge of product development life cycle
Back to top