Apple Watch Test Automation Software Engineer - Comm Apps
Posted: May 24, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200059058
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for a passionate engineer to build up our cross-platform test automation for the device-to-device communication layer powering Apple Watch, iMessage, FaceTime, and more!
- Defining and building automated tests to catch software regressions
- Manually testing when automated tests are blocked or have not yet been written
- Contributing to Apple Watch/iMessage/FaceTime feature design, building automation in parallel as new features are built
- Creating new automation infrastructure and frameworks
- Analyzing and improving existing automation infrastructure
- Building monitoring and result-reporting systems
- Key Qualifications
- Intermediate skills in a language like; Objective-C, C, C++, Java
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and openness to learn and grow with the team
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Desired but not required:
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining automated tests
Please join us in strengthening the Apple ecosystem and bringing users together with innovative communications technologies. The Communication Applications team is a passionate collection of engineers who are looking for a highly motivated engineer with aspirations to build powerful automation, cultivate learning, and lead multi-functional efforts to success. This team's products are extremely important to Apple users and test automation is fundamental to our success!
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top