Posted: Jun 18, 2019
Role Number: 114438269
Do you have a real passion for helping others learn and grow? The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at the Apple Store a rewarding career. It’s your job as a Senior Manager to lead the staff and operations of one or more store areas and seek solutions and results that create a high-performing work environment. By reading situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to build success for the business and promote the Apple brand through unparalleled customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with the store leadership team to develop strategic plans across multiple business groups, improving process and surpassing standards to drive the business in the store
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train, and develop store team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and drive for results
- Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing retail environment
As a Senior Manager, you guide other leaders to inspire top performance from their teams. You monitor multiple lines of business within the store to achieve operational objectives and collaborate with corporate business partners to report results. You’re knowledgeable about the industry and keep up to date about competitors and trends. You lead the sales and customer support teams by example, finding solutions to create and maintain a high level of customer focus. To foster growth among your staff, you coach and encourage with clear communications. By developing strong relationships across teams and with customers, you create an environment that enhances loyalty for Apple products and services.
Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
• You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
• Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
• You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
• You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken) and the local language. Multilingual ability is a plus.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.